Audi Preventative Service in Austin
Vehicles in the Audi lineup have been growing in popularity in recent years, and it’s easy to see why. They are spacious enough for families, powerful enough for driving enthusiasts, classy enough for luxury car drivers, and safe enough for everyone. In order to keep your Audi in top condition, it’s recommended to take your vehicle in for preventative service every ten thousand miles, or once a year. These services include, but are not limited to:
- Changing the oil and other fluids
- Checking engine cooling system
- Checking all software
- Diagnostics and repairs based on engine lights
- Inspecting vacuum systems
- Checking airbags
- Complete engine, transmission and clutch services
- Fluid and filter replacement
- Brake, tire, and suspension services
- Checking battery/chassis and electrical system services
- Ride leveling/air suspension systems diagnostics and repairs
The recommended preventative service recommended for your Audi is extremely complicated, so only a trained expert will know exactly what needs to be done. Based on the number of miles on the odometer and year you’ve been driving it, some of the inspections may differ from this list.
For Audi drivers in Austin, Texas, these trained experts are at European Motorwerks. Even if your vehicle isn’t showing mechanical issues yet, it is still a good idea to bring it in so we can change the oil, rotate the tires, and examine your vehicle for everything that needs to be regularly checked.
At European Motorwerks, we only use original manufacturer parts because we are committed to providing the best service for you and your Audi. That’s exactly what makes European Motorwerks the premiere service place in Austin. Call us now at (512) 508-8966 and schedule an appointment.