Porsche Preventative Service in West Lake Hills
Driving a Porsche around West Lake Hills is a fantastic way to get noticed. With this European supercar, you don’t have to chose between speed and comfort. Your Porsche allows you to drive fast, stay in control, and enjoy a luxurious ride while doing so. The regular service of your Porsche is the key to keeping it operating reliably. Preventive services recommended by the manufacturer include, but are not limited to:
- Checking Porsche diagnostic software
- Diagnostics and repairs based on engine lights
- Complete engine, transmission and clutch services
- Fluid and filter replacement
- Brake, tire, and suspension services
- Checking battery/chassis and electrical system services
- Inspecting vacuum systems
- Checking airbags
- Oil and fluid change
- Checking engine cooling system
- Ride leveling/air suspension systems diagnostics and repairs
This scheduled preventive maintenance and service will minimize your costs and preserve the performance of your Porsche. All of these checks and inspections need to be performed at 15k, 30k, and 60k miles, then continued as your vehicle ages. Only an expert will be able to know exactly what your vehicle needs, based on the number of miles on the odometer and year you’ve been driving it.
In the West Lake Hills area, the Porsche specialists to see for your preventative care are at European Motorwerks. The master technicians at European Motorwerks are professionally trained and have all the knowledge and tools to keep your Porsche roadster or SUV in top shape. We’ll keep it running like new for years or even decades! You contact us by phone at 512-508-8966, email at email@example.com, or fill out our easy online form.