Porsche Preventative Service in Austin
You didn’t buy a Porsche to worry about breaking down on the side of the road, you bought one to drive fast and enjoy a luxurious ride while doing so. Regular service is the key to keeping your Porsche operating reliably. The preventive services recommended by the manufacturer include, but are not limited to:
- Checking Porsche diagnostic software
- Diagnostics and repairs based on engine lights
- Complete engine, transmission and clutch services
- Fluid and filter replacement
- Brake, tire, and suspension services
- Checking battery/chassis and electrical system services
- Inspecting vacuum systems
- Checking airbags
- Oil and fluid change
- Checking engine cooling system
- Ride leveling/air suspension systems diagnostics and repairs
This needs to be performed at 15k, 30k, and 60k miles, then continued as your vehicle ages.
The master technicians at European Motorwerks are professionally trained and have all the knowledge and tools to keep your Porsche roadster or SUV in top shape. This scheduled preventive maintenance and service, provided by our technicians, will minimize your costs and preserve the performance of your Porsche. We’ll keep it running like new for years or even decades.
In the Austin area, the Porsche specialists to see for your preventative care are at European Motorwerks. You contact us by phone at 512-508-8966, email at email@example.com, or fill out our easy online form.