Audi Preventative Service in West Lake Hills
Audis are becoming increasingly popular around Texas and the rest of the United States. These European cars and SUVs are spacious enough for families, powerful enough for driving enthusiasts, classy enough for luxury car drivers, and safe enough for everyone. If you have an Audi and want to keep your vehicle in like-new condition, it is recommended that you take your vehicle in for preventative service every ten thousand miles, or once a year. Even if your vehicle isn’t showing mechanical issues yet, it is still a good idea to bring it in for an examination. These services include, but are not limited to:
- Checking all software
- Changing the oil and other fluids
- Checking engine cooling system
- Diagnostics and repairs based on engine lights
- Inspecting vacuum systems
- Checking battery/chassis and electrical system services
- Ride leveling/air suspension systems diagnostics and repairs
- Checking airbags
- Complete engine, transmission and clutch services
- Fluid and filter replacement
- Brake, tire, and suspension services
The recommended preventative service recommended for your Audi is complicated, meaning only an expert trained on this specific manufacturer will know exactly what needs to be done. Based on the number of miles on the odometer and year you’ve been driving it, some of the inspections may differ from this list. For Audi drivers in West Lake Hills, these trained experts are at European Motorwerks.
At European Motorwerks, we only use original manufacturer parts because we are committed to providing the best service for you and your Audi. That’s exactly what makes European Motorwerks the premiere service place in Austin, just a short drive from West Lake Hills. Call us now at (512) 508-8966, email at email@example.com, or fill out our easy online form to schedule an appointment.